Small Claims

Small Claims Attorney in Connecticut

The Law Office of Yona Gregory is pleased to extend flat fee pricing to small claims matters. Small claims decisions cannot be appealed, so get it right the first time and hire an experienced attorney to represent you. We draft and serve all of the documents and present your case to the small claims court for a flat fee of $400.00. Our flat fee does not include the small claims court filing fee of $90.00, as well as any fees for Marshal/delivery services that may be required to properly serve the opposing party.

*court costs and Marshal fees excluded on evictions and on closings an *title search not included.

How Can a Lawyer Help Me in Small Claims Court?

Some people think that when you go to small claims court, you don’t need to hire an attorney – that you can do it all on your own. However, how knowledgeable about the law are you? Do you know if the other party is hiring a legal counsel? An attorney can help strengthen your case, discussing facts and circumstances that you may now know about. You may also learn about potential weaknesses in your case. We can also provide you with sound legal advice on whether or not you should pursue action against the other party, depending on a number of circumstances. If you choose to hire us for representation, we will be able to assist with the preparation of evidence, pointing out inadmissible evidence.

Landlord Back Rent Collections

At this time we generally do not handle unpaid back rent cases but can refer you to a firm that may be able to help you.

Schedule Your Consultation

No matter what you choose to do, it’s always a good idea to speak to a team of experts about your case. We can provide you with more information on your small claims court case and help steer you in the right direction. Upon hiring us for your legal counsel, we will represent you in your case. Our years of experience in practicing law has made us a highly-successful firm around New London. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation.

Hire The Law Office of Yona Gregory for Landlord Representation